2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace and unity in the family, financial concerns regarding the IRS, and healing from internal conflicts.
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Please help us to pray against the spirit of delay....we were verbally told that we had won a tender but apparently there is one ### who is standing in the way to block it.
Replies
4
Views
160
N
  • Locked
Good Afternoon ......!!! Last week I posted about my sick father, I just wanna say thank you all for your prayers and concerns. My father has been restored and healed in Jesus' name. It is, as he said in the Bible, we must pray believing that our prayers have been answered. Yes indeed, Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
146
G
  • Locked
Hello, Please help me "That God well give me courage, wisdom, strength, hope and knowledge when I take my exam tomorrow. It's our last period. So hope. Please pray for me. So I hope I can pass so I won't take summer class like last year.
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
Please pray for my beloved son ### that he finds his way to a righteous and blessed lifestyle in God's grace.
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
My little sister is getting married in ### weeks. Please pray for the wedding to be a success and their marriage to be a success too. In Jesus name!
Replies
7
Views
177
  • Locked
PRAISE GOD!!!! For the past many months I have requested prayers for my ###'s healing from Cancer. Yesterday she received a miracle and there is no cancer in her scan. She is battling a very aggressive cancer and I am in awe of God's grace! My eyes weep with joy and I am most humbled by his...
Replies
7
Views
227
  • Locked
Dear God, I come to you this morning asking for your grace and mercy. You know what my needs are and I know in your timing they will all be met. Amen
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will contact me. It's long overdue and I need confirmation from ### on our plans. Please Pray it all goes well and we get to meet and it all goes well.
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray wholeheartedly to you today begging you to forgive me for my sins that I have done without any intention of doing it. I repent for my sin and I beg you for forgiveness. I am shameful for that sin and I regret it. Forgive me, my Father in Heaven, my Lord Jesus Christ. Please...
Replies
3
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom