please pray for my son and this friend of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine1945

Prayer Warrior
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace and unity in the family, financial concerns regarding the IRS, and healing from internal conflicts.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ### and her son...forgive their sins and lead them into salvation...fulfill their needs as per your will and restore them from all the problems..and grant peace in their family...we surrender this pray in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son needs help and prayers. He lives alone and misses his family. He often has suicidal thoughts, and I am very worried about him. There is not much help for him from health and social services. I cannot afford to fly over to help him. He is due to undergo medical procedures. Desperate for...
Replies
11
Views
155
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family unity, personal well-being, spiritual growth, academic success, health, comfort for those mourning, and personal development in track and Bible study.
Replies
7
Views
171
🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom