Good AFternoon ......!!!Last week i posted about my ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NgcoboGP
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NgcoboGP

Guest
Good Afternoon ......!!! Last week I posted about my sick father, I just wanna say thank you all for your prayers and concerns. My father has been restored and healed in Jesus' name. It is, as he said in the Bible, we must pray believing that our prayers have been answered. Yes indeed, Jesus never disappoints. He has done again. Thank you people of God once again. Pray for our fellow friends on this site that once you utter it, God, considers it done, pray in faith and in spirit.

Amen
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got the response back after praying the prayers made by the host and others from this site. I have passed the second stage audio interview now and I am just waiting for the next steps. No email has come through. Please I hope I get this security job as I have been out of work since June 24...
Replies
8
Views
388
Hi, I recently posted about my friend's heart problem. He told me he has dilated cardiomyopathy, if not managed well it can lead to heart failure. He is also not getting enough rest, can we please pray that his heart is managed well and he gets enough rest, so his condition does not lead to...
Replies
16
Views
624
Since I posted about them last night, evil gangstlakers are trying to mess with me by sending more subliminal messages to me through the v2k I hear daily. Here listed again, sorry but something needs done. Video link Video link But pray that I don't do anything stupid, thank you AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom