2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my friend that he stops his drinking habit, and pray that he stops running after bars from one bar to another. May the Lord touch his heart that he stops this drinking habit, start washing himself properly, and let him concentrate on other things that can be good for him. I pray...
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
I ask for Prayers for healing. I have a diabetic ulcer (a hole) in the bottom of my left foot. The doctor said that I was getting infection up in my foot. Please pray for healing of my left foot. Also, please pray for God to handle this situation with ### and ###, according to his will. This...
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
please dear jesus i've done all i could as a single mother and been the best i knew how to be but for whatever reason my ### young year old daughter has tried over and over again to kill herself i have her in counseling and i can't tell her enough how precious her life is i'm on pins and needles...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord gives us a great attendance this Sunday despite our new start time. All glory to the Lord!
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for helping me at work. You have given me strength and wisdom to do my best for you. Thank you for opening my eyes to see the light of God in my heart and soul. Thank you for the strength you give every single day. Forgive me oh Lord for not giving you thanks for every small...
Replies
7
Views
205
  • Locked
Father God, thanks I have asked for a speedy resolution to my car insurance claim and after posting my prayer yesterday. The claim investigator called almost 1 hour after for a statement, I prayed for guidance and I believe this is your will. Thanks, God for opening doors for me, continue to...
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
Father in heaven, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to show me the way. I receive Your truth and commit my heart to You. I invite You into every area of my being and choose to follow You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
My wife ### is moving to next step towards a divorce. Have tried explaining how I feel, how this will affect kids, how divorce destroys lives. Please help her to weigh the aftermath of a divorce with the potential of a reconciliation. I am willing and ready to fight for our marriage. I ask that...
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
I hope and pray that today there will be peace and quiet. Hope that God will walk with us and guide us and protect us. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
Me and my family are grateful for having a graphic tablet for my study purpose but we are still in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D software, and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are also used for my study...
Replies
6
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom