2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the...
Replies
4
Views
154
  • Locked
Dearest Jesus, please surround my son ### with your spirit today. He is in need of your healing power. Heal his hearts and comfort his heart today with your peace. Let him know that even though he turned away from You and he has now come to the end of himself, that You are there with your loving...
Replies
5
Views
153
  • Locked
pls pray for ### that ### will consive
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Lord I come on bend knee today. I need some guidance. My ### yr old is so depress. I don't know what to do. I want her to remain on honor rill land don't worry about thing that will bring her down. Please help me father. In Jesus name I pray. God touch my baby and show her everything will be ok.
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for a coworker today, my employer will tell her that her job is ending the end of March. I ask for prayers of protection for all. Prayers for protection for my job, thank you.
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Dear Lord, We were not told about ###'s observation. It is in Your hands for your holy will. Please get her the assistance she needs.
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
father lord send the right person for me who will take care me like my father, send me a boy who loves me who need me and from whom you created me am eagerly waiting to see him, father lord kindly send him to me please father lord am waiting..........
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will bless each member of this prayer-site. Bless and use each of us for the glory of God. God let Your encouragement, favor, healing power, peace, protection, and wisdom rest upon our lives. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Consume us. Snuggle us in the...
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Help me not be brought down by trivial incidents in my life. Stop me from allowing others to pull me down. I am truly blessed. Please remove my shortcomings. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Help my grandsons'...
Replies
5
Views
131
  • Locked
I REQUEST GOD'S PROTECTION FOR MY ###.
Replies
4
Views
146
Back
Top Bottom