2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, my family is in need of Your Divine Intervention in our lives. We lift up my son to You for deliverance from the obstacles for his reinstatement of probation and release from jail. Provide the way Lord that he will be allowed to come home even when we don't see the way. Grant...
Replies
6
Views
134
  • Locked
Lord you have promoted my ### to the highest and top position in his Company. But he has lots of challenges to face. Please support him Lord and bless him with the ability to lead his Organisation to the path of prosperity and success in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
need a miracle. got foreclosure notice. meeting with people tonight to review options. i am ### and my husband is ###. our grandkids live with us. please pray for resolution that allows us to live with dignity and help our family.
Replies
6
Views
103
F
  • Locked
Father God, I pray for ### high temper, Father pls give her peace with in so she will be able to treat people with respect and not use the language of anger towards other people in Christ Jesus I ask amen
Replies
4
Views
152
S
  • Locked
i pray for the well being of everyone and my ###'s recovery from intensive care !!!!!
Replies
3
Views
87
  • Locked
I ask that there will be better hearing of advice and applying it in my life. I struggle to listen from others and I hope that I can start with going on the words they give me.
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
My husband got his job back, yes you heard me right, on ###... We were ecstatic!!! Thanks for all your prayers!!! xoxo
Replies
6
Views
93
J
  • Locked
Please pray to Father God that my fiance ### will move back in, restore our broken family. Our daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm so sad that we won't be a family like before. I understand the devil is hard at work, and doesn't want my family on the righteous path. Lord Jesus soften his...
Replies
7
Views
420
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for all people that need God's wisdom, understanding, peace and love in their lives. Life is challenging at times, and we sometimes get lost. Sometimes it's money, relationships, drugs, alcohol, deaths or other things that happen in our lives, and we feel hopeless and...
Replies
4
Views
106
Back
Top Bottom