2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father please give comfort and protection for my Mom give her health and make her stronger because I worry about her being lonely since my Dad passed away also my sister and brother who live close to her and care for her. I am so far away from them it's very hard also my mother-in-law...
Replies
3
Views
165
R
  • Locked
My boss and two other partners have recently started a new firm and they are having problems. I pray that the partners will put aside their petty differences and work together to make this firm a great one. If they are not able to do so, I fear the firm will break apart and the casualties will...
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
Thank You Lord that our dear mom is out of the hospital after 10 long days! We pray that You strengthen and completely heal her body and keep there from being a recurrence and that there is not an overgrowth of bacteria and candida from the strong IV antibiotics. Heal her body, her chronic back...
Replies
3
Views
163
  • Locked
Dear Lord, My husband is still at a low point in his life and it is affecting me. I just have been quiet for so long and it is reaching a breaking point for me. He has shown little concern or love towards me. He has still not admitted that he is powerless over alcohol and needs to get help. I...
Replies
10
Views
123
S
  • Locked
I have some issues going on with my health right now and it's preventing me from enjoying life. I pray that my health issues soon go away so I can start enjoying life again and gain back my confidence. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
I, ###, am sick being alone all the time. Pray that I will meet someone very soon. I have no family at all.
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
Jesus, You said in your word Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans and thoughts toward, to give you a hope and a future....", Lord the devil is a liar from the pit of hell and he has been trying to destroy my family, but in the Name of Jesus I confound him, "that no weapon formed against my...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
I found out this morning that what little is left of my good name and reputation is been shredded this morning in the news. While my attorney is working on a motion for acquittal and appeal on a crime I did not commit, the State wasted no time in telling the local T.V that I will be facing up to...
Replies
5
Views
141
B
  • Locked
Thank you for asking for the prayer requests. I have so much going through in my life right now. We lost my father-in-law and father last month on the 5th, I live in ### however we are from ###. It happened when we went for the Christmas vacation to ###. All of a sudden, and the worst part is...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thankyou for watching over me today and thankyou for helping me find this community to help me learn how to pray and honor you. Please watch over me and help me with your teachings. Please send many prayers my way to help me in my time of need. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
4
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom