MelissaS1
Servant of All
Dear Lord,
My husband is still at a low point in his life and it is affecting me. I just have been quiet for so long and it is reaching a breaking point for me. He has shown little concern or love towards me. He has still not admitted that he is powerless over alcohol and needs to get help. I am trying to stay strong but he is hurting me in big ways and in small ways. He neglected to give me a phone message and it was too late once I got it. He has caused me to get pulled over because the police thought it was him driving (He lost his license). Please help him come to the realization that he is in need of going into recovery for his disease soon. Help him help himself before he brings more pain into our lives. Please continue to protect our little girl from this.
Amen
My husband is still at a low point in his life and it is affecting me. I just have been quiet for so long and it is reaching a breaking point for me. He has shown little concern or love towards me. He has still not admitted that he is powerless over alcohol and needs to get help. I am trying to stay strong but he is hurting me in big ways and in small ways. He neglected to give me a phone message and it was too late once I got it. He has caused me to get pulled over because the police thought it was him driving (He lost his license). Please help him come to the realization that he is in need of going into recovery for his disease soon. Help him help himself before he brings more pain into our lives. Please continue to protect our little girl from this.
Amen

