Dear Lord, thankyou for watching over me today and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

breeinneed

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, thankyou for watching over me today and thankyou for helping me find this community to help me learn how to pray and honor you. Please watch over me and help me with your teachings. Please send many prayers my way to help me in my time of need. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for the good night’s rest You have given us. Father, please be with ### and me tonight — send Your angels to watch over us here in the ### and surround us with Your love and care. Lord, I ask that You grant me and ### peaceful days ahead and let Your will be done in our...
Replies
8
Views
483
Dear Lord, I come before You once again, asking for Your guidance, love, and protection. I pray that anyone who tries to steal my peace today will not succeed. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Lord, I ask that You send Your angels to guard my heart and mind. Teach me to be brave in...
Replies
7
Views
322
🙏 Prayer for Wisdom in Times of Confusion Dear Lord, Today, my heart feels heavy and my mind is filled with uncertainty. There are so many things happening around me — challenges, pressures, responsibilities, and decisions that I’m not sure how to carry. Lord, I humbly come before You, asking...
Replies
7
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom