2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
I would like for God to keep me healthy and to take care of my financial needs: Pay off my mortgage, increase my salary where I don't have to worry about my bills, and my children's future.
Replies
5
Views
180
N
  • Locked
My son ### is in a terrible situation because has lost custody of his girls due to the fact that his present wife states that his youngest daughter (###) tried to smother their new baby. The new wife put a restraining order against my grandaughter and in order for my son to keep his little girl...
Replies
6
Views
153
  • Locked
My husband and I have been separated for ### months because he is having an affair. He calls all the time and I know he misses our family. Please pray that he ends his affair and comes home to his family. I know deep in my heart we can restore our marriage if he only takes the steps to make...
Replies
9
Views
123
  • Locked
Prayers for my husband who has lost the Lord and his love for me. He is getting worse after two years and I am running low with prayers and hope. I have to move back in with him and I am afraid how he will treat me because I am not wanted there. Thank you Lord and for all your prayers!
Replies
6
Views
118
  • Locked
Dear Lord, As I embark on another job interview, I pray that you bless me with peace of mind. Grant me the grace that I need to be successful. You above all know how much I need to find some form of employment at this point in my life. I have debts to pay and I am very dependent on my family...
Replies
4
Views
156
  • Locked
I'm 18 years old and I have two very small little girls. A 17-month-old & a almost 3-week-old who was born 2 months early and is still in the NICU. Their father got out of prison in July 2012 and that's when I got pregnant with my second daughter. My life has not been the same. I feel so lost. I...
Replies
8
Views
177
A
  • Locked
Please pray for prayer for my cat ###. The doctor said she had cancer and that she would not make it much longer - he said for weeks and she has already passed that with God's intervention. I know that in the Word it says (Luke 18:27) Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with...
Replies
3
Views
114
W
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###. He has been having an affair and I am trying to save our marriage.
Replies
7
Views
135
  • Locked
I would like prayer for my ankle and toes to heal. I would like prayer for God to heal me of diabetes, chronic pain, and alcoholism and also inferiority complex where I feel offended when other people tell me about their achievements. Oh, Lord, help me to not view myself as less than other...
Replies
4
Views
144
  • Locked
I am here sitting in the court room and the trial is about to start in 5 minutes. May I ask for a prayer request, that the witnesses who testify against me will get trapped in their lies. I am being accused with lies, may God reveal to the Judge that they are not telling the truth and that my...
Replies
4
Views
189
Back
Top Bottom