IamHis
Disciple of Prayer
I am here sitting in the court room and the trial is about to start in 5 minutes.
May I ask for a prayer request, that the witnesses who testify against me will get trapped in their lies. I am being accused with lies, may God reveal to the Judge that they are not telling the truth and that my testimony will reach his heart. I am holding on to His hands and put my trust in him. Nothing is impossible through our Father Jesus Christ, thank you Lord that through this trial I have getting blessed by you.. May I find joy through this victory. God please fight this battle for me. Amen
May I ask for a prayer request, that the witnesses who testify against me will get trapped in their lies. I am being accused with lies, may God reveal to the Judge that they are not telling the truth and that my testimony will reach his heart. I am holding on to His hands and put my trust in him. Nothing is impossible through our Father Jesus Christ, thank you Lord that through this trial I have getting blessed by you.. May I find joy through this victory. God please fight this battle for me. Amen
