2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###. She is depressed and keeps her emotions bottled up. We are both worried about making ends meet. We are overwhelmed with bills. She is not making the money she used to at work, and has a lot of medical bills. I am struggling mentally. I believe God loves us and...
Replies
7
Views
171
A
  • Locked
Please pray for me so that ### starts loving me like he used to! I am in pain without him. Please pray so that I am lucky to have in my life! Thank you. I will make an effort to go through individual prayer request and pray for you all! Thank you again!
2
Replies
12
Views
217
Allieghosh
A
  • Locked
I need prayer, I am feeling discouraged about myself, and true love finding me, and being a wife someday. I desire to be married, and have been in my time of singleness for almost ### years, and sometimes I am content with it, and other times, I am frustrated. I want to make the right decisions...
Replies
7
Views
119
  • Locked
pray for ### underwent surgery for mouth cancer
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
Please help me pray that my parents would have a lot of prospects that would like to buy their house at the price my parents are offering, so my parents will be able to save for their retirement and enjoy life.
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
I have a huge exam coming up, I need to be studying about 6 hours a day. Please pray for my anxiety to not act up... It's so hard .. I don't want to go into details what I go through but it's very impairing. So I ask for help and strength to do what I have to do and do amazing for my exam with...
Replies
8
Views
237
  • Locked
Please pray that if it be God's will, for Him to send ### back to me and my love, let it be done. If it's not His will, for Him to take this love and hurt out of my mind.
Replies
7
Views
135
  • Locked
My husband and I entered a contest to win a dream home car and money. Please pray that my husband or me will win so our children can always have a safe home, reliable transportation, and enough money to always have food and pay all our debt off and help others and find out our purpose in life. I...
Replies
4
Views
183
  • Locked
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We are in deep trouble due to financial constraints... Almighty Father please save us from this crisis, Dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings to bail us from this hard pressing...
Replies
8
Views
105
J
  • Locked
Please pray over my friend ### as she undergoes her double mastectomy today.
Replies
5
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom