Please pray for my daughter ### ###. she is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my daughter ###. She is depressed and keeps her emotions bottled up. We are both worried about making ends meet. We are overwhelmed with bills. She is not making the money she used to at work, and has a lot of medical bills. I am struggling mentally. I believe God loves us and will provide. Please Lord give us comfort and relief. We love God and thank you all for your prayers in this matter. ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
You and your daughter are in my prayer. I sent a whisper up just for you. God will provide, just give it time.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
421
My daughter name ### and having ### years old, she has got first position in the school of senior study. We sent to education institutions for her further study. Her educational institution has far away ### km from the home. Now she has been suffering from stress since last two months. She is...
Replies
9
Views
280
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom