Prayer To Find My ### Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter Allieghosh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
May ###'s eyes be opened to this lady Lord, and may Your will be done. Let there be no interference in her life Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in christ, I have lost my Gold Cross and am feeling really worried about not finding it. It was my carelessness this happened and I have been having it for a long time. Please pray that I will find it and I feel God is trying to say something to me through this.
Replies
14
Views
538
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come to You today lifting up the desires of my heart. Lord, You know that I desire to be married, and I ask that you guide me to the exact godly man You have in store for me. Protect my heart as I wait, and prepare both of us for a...
Replies
8
Views
183
Please pray I find the right man for me who is handsome and takes care of me and we have a healthy relationship.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom