Pray For My ### Disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tani

Disciple of Prayer
I have a huge exam coming up, I need to be studying about 6 hours a day. Please pray for my anxiety to not act up... It's so hard .. I don't want to go into details what I go through but it's very impairing. So I ask for help and strength to do what I have to do and do amazing for my exam with no stress but strength from God!!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed! I am certain you will do great!
 
thanks !!! I'm studying right now as we speak. Only God can help me ...this I know for sure
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
164
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
9
Views
152
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom