2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
It sounds like you have a challenging week ahead with your exams and the amount of material you need to cover. Here are a few suggestions that might help you manage your time and reduce stress: 1. **Create a Study Schedule**: Break down your study material into manageable chunks and allocate...
Replies
6
Views
188
  • Locked
Please pray for History Channel program "###". They distorting the Glory of God and blocking the Door of Gospel.
Replies
3
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear all Please pray for me, Demons are blocking my career Now they working in my stomach by bloating. I had a strong prayer about them, I just cast them out in the name of Jesus. I don't want them in my life and body and future. I don't want them to come back in my body. Please pray for me for...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for those falsely accused. I know that we are in a legalistic, guilty until innocent society...albeit we declare otherwise. Please pray for those who work for such agencies as ### and ### to be protected from the lies/assumptions of Satan. I know it must be emotionally debilitating...
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for a friend who is in corrupt companionship with those depraved of the Holy Spirit. She has come into contact with and companionship with illegal drug users, sexual deviants, and those under the snare of the devil. Pray that she be loosed from the snare of the devil and that her...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Wanted to let you all know prayers work! I requested recently prayers for a 5-year-old who was very sick in hospital; she was in her death bed, she is still going strong, had another surgery, and is a little strong survivor. Her name is ### :-) God is amazing!!! Thank you Lord. :-)
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
Thank you to all who prayed for my sister and ###. My ### was born early this morning. Both mom and baby are healthy and safe. I'd like to ask for prayers that I am kept safe and make it to ### safely to meet him on Sunday.
Replies
5
Views
82
L
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord guides me into the right direction and lights the path that I should choose. The past week it seems that only a dark cloud has surrounded me and I can't seem to shake it. I just need prayer and guidance. I've dealt with a car wreck, grandfather being in the hospital...
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
Lord, I ask you to forgive me and wash me cleanse of all my sins. Thank you for all the blessings in my life... truly I have many things to be thankful for. Father, I come to You and ask You that my relationship with ### will be restored and transformed into something even better than before...
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
Please help me pray in asking OUR HEAVENLY FATHER to kindly grant our prayers for R###,### to pay for my daughter's fees by the ###th of February otherwise she will be kicked out. She completes her law degree in June this year. If she gets kicked out she can only enrol again next year. I'm...
Replies
5
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom