Protection Of The Honest, Justice For The Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for those falsely accused. I know that we are in a legalistic, guilty until innocent society...albeit we declare otherwise. Please pray for those who work for such agencies as ### and ### to be protected from the lies/assumptions of Satan. I know it must be emotionally debilitating to see so many children wronged. But there are those who are wrongly and unjustly accused. Those who are more easily convicted b/c they are innocent and don't know how to work the system. I pray for the Lord's guidance over the ### unit in my area. I pray for the protection of the children. I pray for the protection of the innocent parents. I pray for justice for those who harm the weak. I pray for my friend who has become suicidal following the loss of her children. I pray for the truth to be known and set her free.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in a place of deep pain, facing intense discrimination and racism simply because of where I was born. I have lost faith in humanity, since just because of my race I have been misjudged and treated unjustly. Please pray for God's protection and justice over my life.
Replies
12
Views
274
I have been leaving in Ukraine for over 20 years, studied, married.I an the permanent resident here, but they going to cancel it. I filled the lawsuit, but they may not allow me stay during the court. I pray and cry for justice, I am losing everything that I love and precious to me. Please pray...
Replies
16
Views
332
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am writing to ask for your urgent prayers regarding a deeply distressing and unjust situation my family is facing with a neighbor. We have been subjected to intense verbal abuse, harassment, and boundary violations. Recently, law enforcement had to...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom