2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me and my spirit. I am consumed with the thought of death, and frightened by my thoughts. I am afraid that it is too late for me to find rest in the Lord. I have been meditating and reading my Bible, and talking with others, asking everyone I know to pray for me and...
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for ### and ###. I really do love him. Please open his heart to the possibility of him feeling the same feelings he had for me before January. I can't see how he could say those things and change so much. Please guide him in seeing my favor and contacting me again...
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
Jehovah please open my Red sea today!!! Thank You Father for hearing and answering.
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
Abba Father I ask that you open my Red Sea today and overthrow all my enemies and roadblocks coming against my financial breakthrough. Father I come to you asking for a financial miracle if my ### months rent due tomorrow and for a job today needed immediately m-f full time. My daughter also...
Replies
5
Views
136
J
  • Locked
Her head is hurting. She is sick. Please pray that God heals her. I don't want anything to happen to her. She's a good mom and I would hate to live without her in my life right now. Her name is ### and she's ###.
Replies
5
Views
218
E
  • Locked
Would you please pray for my God given wife who is currently not feeling well. She has had fever since last month {###) and does not seem to be improving. When she was diagnosed, it was established that she had malaria. Since that time, the condition has not changed, She has always been down...
Replies
6
Views
141
  • Locked
I'm scared. There is so much going on with my health and finances and am held up by faith, then I got a most threatening phone call from a person I don't know, about what I don't know, but terrible things would happen to me if I did not call him back, and "God bless your soul." I think this may...
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
My name is ###, I am ### years old, I am in need of a job. I have been unemployed for about two years. I have been looking and trying to find a job but I have no luck. I am so stressed out about my life. I cannot even take care of myself in life, and I am getting so tired of everything. I have...
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Will you please pray for God to guide me and show me, what I need to do about this whole situation concerning me and ###.
Replies
3
Views
85
H
  • Locked
I have a pharmacy residency interview this Friday. Please pray for me, for God to help me do well in the interview and for the rest of the whole process to go well so interviewers would choose me as their resident. I really do need this resident job so I can do my part in helping my family...
Replies
5
Views
158
Back
Top Bottom