I'm scared. There is so much going on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
I'm scared. There is so much going on with my health and finances and am held up by faith, then I got a most threatening phone call from a person I don't know, about what I don't know, but terrible things would happen to me if I did not call him back, and "God bless your soul." I think this may be the thing where one too many things has happened. I did call an attorney, and I have to wait for an appointment. It's the sound of his voice and his creepy words....devilish. Horrifying. The feeling won't go away. I called the number back and they hung up on me. I called again and they put me through to some sweet sounding person's voicemail. This is creepy. I am all jumpy. Rest in God is much easier when I'm not this scared. Please pray for my health, that I calm down (I have many injuries and disabilities) and that this gets taken care of in some manner. Thank you all for being here while I'm crying in fear.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Especially in this heat Lord getting calls at 6:00 a.m. already with No help at all please help Jesus and help to get some rest and not wake up in pure sweat from this heatwave. Not getting anywhere this abuse on your elders has to Stop please. Amen Is 54:17
Replies
11
Views
196
I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
166
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance with all that is going on in my life, lord I know it's been a while since I last prayed but I need you right now, my dad isn't very well and I'm scared that I'm going to lose him so please help him...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom