Jehovah please open my Red sea today!!! Thank You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

thank oyu for oyur prayers. please ocntinue to poray formy ### salvaiton healign and dleiverance form dmentis highblood susgar blood pressure regrow toe and helaignof toes and healign of bowels and diabetesinsipidus. thank you Lor for thehelaigni also recived today thanky ou for oyurmercy. pelas...
Replies
10
Views
167
Lately, life feels like the Red Sea has not yet parted before us, while the pursuing army is fast approaching from behind, leaving us breathless and overwhelmed. First, our financial difficulties have taken a toll on both my husband’s and my physical and mental health. Even so, in recent days...
Replies
5
Views
240
WE have kittens born today. THANK YOU FATHER IN JESUS NAME. They are all doing very well. all good.. PRAISE THE KING.. Thank you for your prayer support. I am also praying for you!!. amen
Replies
11
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom