2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Prayers for me to be an outstanding Team Lead which will be inspirational to both my team and peer. Financial breakthrough to purchase my home as I do not have the funds and not eligible for an adequate mortgage due to my age.
Replies
6
Views
87
  • Locked
Please keep praying that ### contacts me and comes through on the plans we made. It's very important that we meet and talk.
Replies
8
Views
144
  • Locked
Please keep praying for ### to contact me. Please pray that he does it fast and that we can approach and talk to each other with only love in our hearts.
Replies
2
Views
78
  • Locked
thank you all for your prayers - I made it through my brain procedure and will start chemo and radiation next week. I know God's power of healing is at work in me and I thank all of you for lifting me up in prayer. prayer is so powerful and God is so wonderful please continue to pray for me. ###
Replies
6
Views
91
  • Locked
We leave in a world, where the broken heart is commonplace. There is someone who came to heal the broken heart. His name is Jesus. John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. I pray for people...
Replies
6
Views
103
  • Locked
I am traveling next week to ### for some job interviews and to look for a place to live. I will be moving in the next couple of weeks and would like prayer for my travels, the interviews and my move back to ### please. Thank you, ###
Replies
6
Views
105
C
  • Locked
I would like to pray for my ### who will be starting treatment for her Crohn Disease. I pray that God will administer the medicine and she will have no side effects and get comfort from the disease and live a normal life. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
167
  • Locked
I am to appear in court tomorrow with reference to my divorce proceedings. All that has happened so far to bring me to this point is has me confused. I don’t like to go to court. It’s your whole life being judged in about one hour. Right now just the thought of going there makes my chest hurt. I...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray that I can find a new relationship very soon because I'm too lonely and bored since a long time and that I can resist and not bother my old friends when I feel lonely
Replies
2
Views
65
S
  • Locked
Praying for a family member having emotional difficulties.
Replies
4
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom