I am to appear in court tomorrow with reference ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am to appear in court tomorrow with reference to my divorce proceedings. All that has happened so far to bring me to this point is has me confused. I don’t like to go to court. It’s your whole life being judged in about one hour. Right now just the thought of going there makes my chest hurt. I am unable to pray because I feel so frightened and anxious. I don’t know what to expect. I want total custody of my daughter. Please help me with much prayer for tomorrow.
 
Surrender everything to God. I know that through His will and perfect plans you would be able to make it through. always pray and it always works. Keep your faith and trust to Him. May God be with you always.
 
Father please be with ### at this sad and difficult time. The outcome, whatever it will be, will be the best. I know you will not allow any harm to come, only good. Please give ### the strength and courage to cope. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for believers in Christ to join with me in prayer for my ### who has to appear in court tomorrow that the hand of our Almighty God will have mercy in his court comfort that all will go well with God's favor to save and help him through wrong acts and wrong decisions he has made that our...
Replies
6
Views
355
Hi family, we have court tomorrow at ###pm. We found a foster family who our believers and are going to be coming directly to the court tomorrow. The even better part is that they already have foster care kids and they are part of ### SERVICES (which is which my daughter goes through) I am...
Replies
8
Views
317
Please pray for me and my daughter. Her father is a sociopath and is taking ### to court again and has gaslit everyone in the court room in the past. Please do not let evil continue to prosper and remove the hate and resentment he carries 5 years later. Allow him to forgive and move on, as I...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom