2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise and worship You. I cover myself and ### with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as our protection. I pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me during this time of prayer. I take a stand against all the workings of satan that would hinder my prayers. I address...
Replies
7
Views
93
  • Locked
Lord, Thank you for hearing our prayers, I am in desperate need to get a sale and pay my debts. It is not good to owe people. I also am in prayer to get a permanent place to live. I need to sell a lot and without God's blessing this is impossible.
Replies
8
Views
335
  • Locked
Please contine to pray for ### as she continues with rehab. Bless you all!
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
jesus i want to come home....there is so much i want to share.Lord u already know.
Replies
7
Views
168
H
  • Locked
Please pray for me and for the salvation of my husband. For my husband: That the Lord with send His light and truth to lead him and guide him to fulfill his role as a husband. That he will be granted eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart that seeks the Lord. For me: That I will be slow to anger...
Replies
5
Views
125
  • Locked
Lord, Before I start my prayer I really need to thank you for answering my prayers regarding the first one of the courtcases that were pending and that I was so worried about. THANK YOU FATHER because I know that it is with your help and your help only that this worked in our favour. I thank...
Replies
7
Views
129
  • Locked
Hi, I ask you to pray for me to get closer to God and his will for me. I turned my life over to Christ not very long ago, and I don't know how to get closer to God and live his will for me. Thank You
Replies
8
Views
129
  • Locked
Lord, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you publicly. You have been very good to me and keeping me in Your Hand. You have blessed me and been my only friend in dark times. I thank you so much for your grace and mercy. Romans 8:28 is what I have lived by for over ### year now. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
131
J
  • Locked
Lord there are times that I don't understand your ways. But I'm thankful Lord that you have a plan for me. I love you Lord. And I thank you for the blessings that you have given me. Bless me tonight Lord at church. Lord, I want to thank you for this special person you brought into my life. I ask...
Replies
8
Views
118
A
  • Locked
I want everyone who reads this come into an Agreement with me. I have a court case tomorrow & I am standing on Agreement that GOD's WILL BE DONE Tomorrow in Court. God Be The Judge, Prosecutor Lawyer & DA. In Jesus Name HIS WILL BE DONE AMEN!
2
Replies
11
Views
252
Back
Top Bottom