2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Please pray my sweet baby girl comes home soon. Please keep my family in your prayers to give us strength to get through this hard time.
Replies
5
Views
101
  • Locked
please pray for my sons ### and ###. please pray for their health safety protection and provision. please pray for ### that he gets home safely from school tonight. Thank You Father for Your Goodness, Your Grace, Your Mercy, Your Patience, in Jesus' name. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
133
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please bring ### and I back together. I love him so much. Amen
Replies
5
Views
68
  • Locked
Hi, please pray that I will find a good job very soon. It's urgent.
Replies
8
Views
88
  • Locked
Father God in Heaven, please take ### into your arms and walk with him where the streets have no name. Be with ### and the rest of the ### family and guide them through this turbulent trial. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
Please Pray that they find a cure to HIV/AIDS soon and for healing and protection and provision for my children. Please pray that my baby has a rally great long life from this day forward and that I do not remain the worthless piece of do that I am today or get any worse. And for deliverance...
Replies
6
Views
103
  • Locked
Losing everything due to allegations. God hates me, no one to turn to. Allegations ruined my life. Don't see a way out. Not strong enough to handle.
Replies
8
Views
251
  • Locked
Lord I call upon you in the name of Jesus asking for a second chance with all I lost. For the restoration of my marriage to ###. That I may return to my position of father to ### & ###, husband to my beloved ### & spiritual leader of my home. Lord I ask in Jesus name that divorce will never...
Replies
8
Views
143
  • Locked
My childhood friend has a son, who is divorcing, and was accused by his wife of molesting their ### year-old boy. Neither the psychologists nor the doctors found evidence of that, however they are going through a very rough time. My childhood friend (the boy's grandma) is also accused of...
Replies
9
Views
128
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for protection for my children. My baby is in foster care and was being hurt due to past issues with the caregiver. The CSP worker was hostile, and despite reporting the abuse, no action was taken. I feel responsible for not keeping my child safe, as she...
Replies
7
Views
216
Back
Top Bottom