2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
THere is a possibility of a job...please pray that this is what the Lord wants me to have!
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### and our situation. I love ### with all of my heart, but she went to another man for love, and now she wants me to be just her friend. This is hurting me extremely bad, and I can't take the hurt of being just her friend and watching her love another man. I ask you to...
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
In my life I grew up with an alcoholic dad, was abused, was in an abusive relationship as a teen and ended up being raped, during that time I don't know how many times I asked God to just take my life. Then I met my husband, he saved me he truly saved my life. He accepted me for who I was which...
Replies
9
Views
143
L
  • Locked
To everyone who pray for ### yesterday thank you very much, A heavenly person will always protect ### from every day. From this moment ### is still the intensive care unit which under observation but still additional prayer that make his plate count to be normal. Please prayer and prayer only...
Replies
8
Views
96
  • Locked
please pray to God that the misplaced finances are found and processed, and that God increases my energy to complete all daily assignments
Replies
4
Views
97
S
  • Locked
My family is under attack. My son is angry because he and his Dad got into it this morning. I do not believe that strife is of God. I am praying for peace in our home. I am asking God to show me how to pray. I ask you to pray with me. There is much that is not right. Please pray. This could get...
Replies
8
Views
93
  • Locked
Brothers and sisters, I ask you today to help me pray for my mom, she had been working since before I was born, first for my dad, who has remained jobless since before I was born, and now for me, my sister and my nephew (who lost his dad when he was 2). She had been my inspiration and my hope...
Replies
9
Views
121
J
  • Locked
I ask in the name of JESUS for prayer for all fraudulent foreclosure families whom had their homes taken away on fraudulent basis. Pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, and a host of families worldwide that GOD would deliver us all out of the hands of the enemy and restore our homes back to us. I pray...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray for me, ###, I have been plagued with anxiety since I made a promise to God that I failed to keep, please ask forgiveness from Him together with me. I am afraid that my test would come out bad due to this malady. I want to set my life straight and start reaching for my...
Replies
4
Views
100
S
  • Locked
I want my marriage to be save, heal, restore. 1st my ### husband love another lady but now he said he want be alone. He do drugs, drink beer, & smoke. He have temper. He want a perfect marriage but I know we can't have it perfect. He want a divorce but I still love him. I can't live without him...
2
Replies
10
Views
203
Back
Top Bottom