2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my mother's friend. He is battling stomach cancer and kidney failure. He now has pneumonia. I'm asking for prayers of agreement for his healing. Please call his name when in prayer. His name is ###. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
Please pray that my future true Christian husband is very mature, generous, pray that he has a good heart, pray that he is stable emotionally, physically, mentally, psychologically, spiritually, and financially. Please pray that I meet him very soon; we need to get to know each other slowly.
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Please help me I like this guy and I think about him too much, I am attracted to him but I know he is not my future true Christian husband that God has planned for me. He is actually my co-worker, even worse, he is my boss. It's very embarrassing; it's my first time in this situation. I am not...
Replies
3
Views
136
L
  • Locked
Vilma ### l like so much
Replies
2
Views
150
  • Locked
Please continue to pray. I have a son that was saved but no longer wants to hear the word God, never mind Jesus. He found a girlfriend that doesn't believe and he is going to marry her. She has pulled him so far from God, that he gets angry when I even speak of it. It breaks my heart to think...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray for ### I have a stomach ache please pray that it stop now thanks all.
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
my prayer warrior friends ... i need prayer for employment. I went to a job interview and they are making the decision today and tomorrow so please pray for me to get this job because my husband has left me and i need to become independent again until God restores my marriage. thanking you all...
Replies
9
Views
251
J
  • Locked
Please pray to Father God that my fiance ### will move back in, restore our broken family. Our daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm so sad that we won't be a family like before. I understand the devil is hard at work, and doesn't want my family on the righteous path. Lord Jesus soften his...
Replies
3
Views
145
  • Locked
Thanks guys I received today my second case of unpaid wages, thanks for all the prayers I got the money they owe me. I'm so happy! Pray for the investigator who investigated in both cases. I never met him; just talked to him on the phone about the case. Pray that he keeps his job and pray that...
Replies
3
Views
125
S
  • Locked
I need prayer for a close friend whose mother is dying. Please pray that God will give her strength to get through this tough time. Her mother's birthday is Saturday. Please pray she does not die on this day. God can do anything.
Replies
9
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom