Vilma ### l like so much

  • Thread starter Thread starter leader
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
203
I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
182
I really appreciate you guys for helping me out. Thank you. I don’t really have an answer for sure if she meant it when she said she is getting married because she told me that after 4 months of the break up. So she fully like moved on that fast or she was just trying to push me away. Because...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,630
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom