Pray That I Meet My Future True Christian Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray that my future true Christian husband is very mature, generous, pray that he has a good heart, pray that he is stable emotionally, physically, mentally, psychologically, spiritually, and financially. Please pray that I meet him very soon; we need to get to know each other slowly.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and really want a boyfriend. I am praying that I’ll meet my future husband really soon. I pray that he is a devout Catholic and I would love if he is from a Maltese background (I’m Maltese background) and comes from a really great family with sisters (I don’t have sisters so I would...
Replies
8
Views
413
Pray for God to arrange where will I meet my future spouse and pray that Jesus will protect me from unnecessary exploitations by dating agencies and spend quite a lot of money just to find the age gap is very far and delaying and apps to get my future spouse where it is unequally yoked and...
Replies
7
Views
312
Borrowing a prayer that another true believer in Jesus Christ prayed to be bless with the right husband soon. I will add my own words in this prayer. This prayer really touched my spirit and I believe in my faith God will have My Future Husband to meet me soon and we will know that we are the...
Replies
5
Views
569
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom