2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
I Need Healing In My Marriage, And That My Wife ### Will Come Back Home
Replies
3
Views
99
J
  • Locked
Please pray to Father God that my fiance ### will move back in, restore our broken family. Our daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm so sad that we won't be a family like before. I understand the devil is hard at work, and doesn't want my family on the righteous path. Lord Jesus soften his...
Replies
3
Views
107
A
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my family and my health. These past days my family of six has been getting farther apart due to some family accomplishments we want to accomplish but my oldest sister does not want us. My parents and I want unity but I pray to God that everything will be ok. I have...
Replies
4
Views
102
H
  • Locked
My cupboards key is lost. I don't know whether I misplaced it or whether some evil entity is playing a prank on me by taking it away. I've been searching for ### days but all in vain - looked into every nook and corner of the house. Please pray for me to get it soon.
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family member who attempted self-harm and is currently in the hospital, with children who need her.
Replies
7
Views
104
  • Locked
Please help me to pray for my brother. He is lost in deceit, self-deception, glorification of himself beyond anyone, lying to keep his deceptions seem true, hurting the women closest to him, including his wife, his daughter, and me. He claims Christianity, but he wears the cloak of one who hides...
Replies
7
Views
115
J
  • Locked
That God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, will heal ### of cancer of the voice box and ### won't have to take chemo or radiation and have many more healthy years to praise God
Replies
7
Views
103
  • Locked
We pray the ever loving Lord will place his loving hands upon our son and immediately provide for him the employment he so desires and needs, be it the Lord's will and one that is good for us all. We ask the ever loving Lord to help him with his job so he can once again manage his finances and...
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
I pray that ###, ###, ###, and all admit the pain and suffering THEY have caused..to me, my parents (now deceased), and to my children. I hope they understand what they have done to those who have helped them...I pray they find truth and wisdom and make decisions for the greater good.
Replies
9
Views
103
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. A year ago she left because I took her for granted after being together for ### yrs. She wanted to be married and I ignored the signs that were there. Lord, you know I prayed for someone to be my companion, and you sent her. Now I have failed you as...
Replies
6
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom