2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
The Bible teaches that God's forgiveness is not limited by the number of times we ask for it. In Matthew 18:21-22, Peter asks Jesus how many times he should forgive someone who sins against him, suggesting "seven times." Jesus responds, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."...
Replies
5
Views
107
E
  • Locked
I pray for God's Divine Intervention in my life and the lives of my children and for protection from the Corruption of the ### Judicial District Court in Texas. I pray that God may grant me a speedy divorce that is fair and just. I pray that God remove the people in this Judicial System who are...
Replies
2
Views
503
  • Locked
Prayers for my grandson ###. He had surgery on his ear Feb. 8th and it went well. A week later he woke up with partial paralysis on the right side of his face. They think it is temporary but unable to tell for sure. Please pray that his face will be restored back to normal. He is only 13 and...
Replies
5
Views
141
C
  • Locked
I have a grandson ### that's 19 yrs old that's a special need child; he has bi-polar and autim. He is in jail facing trials of his life. Pray he can overcome all these troubles and get help or go where his family is. He is in ### and his family is in ###. Thanks for all prayers for ###. He has a...
Replies
2
Views
97
D
  • Locked
I am looking at joining the special forces, but I want to be inside of God's will and all he has really given me the go ahead on is joining the military. Before I leave I have things to take care of here first, and I can't hardly bear the thought of living the life I have now in my current job...
Replies
2
Views
89
A
  • Locked
Pse pray for my daughter ### to get a seat @ ### for this year
Replies
3
Views
117
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me together that God will help me through temptations...pornography, loneliness, depression, etc. thanks
Replies
5
Views
80
Shoken
S
  • Locked
Please pray that I get a job at ### as a Nurse Practitioner. I want to serve others. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
2
Views
97
Q
  • Locked
Hello, I am in need of a small financial miracle to help my daughter who is pregnant and just went back to school (university). She lost her job and has been unable to find work. I am looking for a better paying job and a more stable job as my job is slow right now and they are cutting back...
Replies
3
Views
84
N
  • Locked
O father god I come before you tonight in the name of Jesus..lord I ask that you forgive me for known, unknown and forgotten sin. O lord forgive me if I have done anything today that didn't glorify you o god. O god I put ALL MY FAITH AND TRUST IN YOU. Lord I thank you for favour, lord I thank...
Replies
4
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom