D
DrumSavvy
Guest
I am looking at joining the special forces, but I want to be inside of God's will and all he has really given me the go ahead on is joining the military. Before I leave I have things to take care of here first, and I can't hardly bear the thought of living the life I have now in my current job for the next few months. I am also deep in debt because of my degree in Leadership, and my mother is also struggling with financial burdens. I will be leaving my mother behind with no one really to take care of her which bothers me a little even though I know it is not my responsibility. Please just pray that God opens or closes doors and gives me the drive I will need to accomplish what only a few men ever do. I know that he will take care of the financial issues, but it never hurts to ask for prayer. Thank you.
