I pray for God's Divine Intervention in my life ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ernestine2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ernestine2

Guest
I pray for God's Divine Intervention in my life and the lives of my children and for protection from the Corruption of the ### Judicial District Court in Texas. I pray that God may grant me a speedy divorce that is fair and just. I pray that God remove the people in this Judicial System who are harassing and causing pain to myself and other innocent people. I pray that God give my children a desire to serve him as the Lord of their lives and that they may serve him all the days of their lives. I pray that God may bring peace to the people on earth. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your past prayers - I am so appreciative. Please continue to pray as I am completely depleted from this lifelong (over ### years) battle with PTSD, depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I have exhausted all options such as medication, counseling, speaking with many pastors and all...
Replies
12
Views
238
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
157
I need God to step in in a supernatural way for me on Wednesday. I will be meeting with my husband and his lawyer and I pray they will settle things fairly so I do not have to get representation of my own. Also I pray that God would step in and stop this divorce. My faith is getting weaker.
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom