Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to
sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
Matthew 14:14 "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude;
and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."
Luke 6:19 "And the whole multitude sought to touch Him,
for power went out from Him and healed them all."
Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to
proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to
the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty
those who are oppressed,..."
Psalms 103:1-4 "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that
is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget
not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all
your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you
with lovingkindness and tender mercies,..."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered
them from their destructions."
Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, give attention to my words; Incline
your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep
them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find
them, And health to all their flesh."
Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."
Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon
Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
Acts 4:30 "While you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus."
Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand."
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall
confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the
heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord."
Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the
morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness
shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."
Isaiah 57:18 "I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,..."
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal
you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast
saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer, in Jesus' name. Amen.