I have a grandson ### that's ### yrs old ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter craftymom60
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craftymom60

Guest
I have a grandson ### that's 19 yrs old that's a special need child; he has bi-polar and autim. He is in jail facing trials of his life. Pray he can overcome all these troubles and get help or go where his family is. He is in ### and his family is in ###. Thanks for all prayers for ###. He has a ###.00 bond and has never work and has lots of people against him. Thanks for all you can do for him.

Grandmother in ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### yrs old and I have ### kids with ### different men. I had my first child at ###, she was planned by myself and her dad because we both at the time were teenagers with no support, guidance, or family. He was abusive and eventually went to jail for a long period of time in which I was...
Replies
9
Views
520
I am ### yrs old I have no children from ### years. Doctors say not possible, but I want to have a child. Kindly pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
178
I am ### yrs old and have had epilepsy since ###-### years. I have suffered a lot because of it many times, hurting myself unknowingly. Now I am a mother of a ### yr old baby boy. He doesn't have epilepsy but has had seizures a few times, with and without fever. We took him to the doctor, and...
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom