Please pray for me together that God will help ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shoken

Guest
Please pray for me together that God will help me through temptations...pornography, loneliness, depression, etc.

thanks
 
I feel your pain, loneliness, and temptations. I am praying for you. Open yourself to our Lord completely he will save you.
 
Thanks! I appreciate that too. If you have any more requests or need further assistance, feel free to let me know.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank the Lord Jesus the Anointed One who help me through my weakness and I can say according to His word that the joy of the Lord IS my strength and I thank you for all who prayed for me...your prayers have really helped me to seek God and to remember His unfailing love and kindness through His word it has really given me the strength to overcome once thank you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against an admission trap together with numerous groups of Controlling Spirits. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over...
Replies
7
Views
147
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 2:3: Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the...
Replies
12
Views
232
Please pastor join me together in praying for my husband's soul saved in JESUS name 🙏
Replies
8
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom