2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Update...###, 20 y/o with serious head injury last month, found bleeding on the brain yesterday. In speaking with my daughter tonight, his clinical depression is even more evident. He has asked to be sent to behavioral health, but was denied. He is considering going AWOL, which is NOT in his...
Replies
6
Views
162
  • Locked
For the physical mental and spiritual well being and development for all who post here, and our enemies :)
Replies
2
Views
98
S
  • Locked
i stole a phone from my friend. they do not know and now they are seeking help from a lady that does black magic to seek her assistance in finding the person that stole the phone. i do not want my friend to know it's me. i am feeling very ashamed and i could end up losing all my friends.
Replies
6
Views
126
  • Locked
please keep praying that my skull and jaws and teeth will heal. please especially pray that my bone eye sockets will heal. please Jesus, please heal me. I don't know how to live live this. in Jesus name I ask for a healing miracle to my eye sockets, my jaw and teeth. I'm only ###.. please pray...
Replies
4
Views
115
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for me. I need God's touch.
Replies
4
Views
101
S
  • Locked
Please guide and protect my daughter in her dealings with the justice system. Let her come to know you and rely on you. Give her the strength and will to build a better future for herself and her son. In Jesus' name to save her from herself.
Replies
7
Views
112
stargazer
S
  • Locked
Just asking for healing from ### or complications of diverticulitis.
Replies
5
Views
155
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. My father has been diagnosed with cancer. He is going to have his second chemotherapy treatment on Friday. Please Lord, let my father beat this illness. He is a wonderful father, husband to my mom and overall a very caring man. We love and need him...
Replies
10
Views
201
  • Locked
I need prayer for the tenant at my property who is not paying, went to court and is trying to come up with means to try to oppose the court order. The mortgage company is giving me a trial remodification; the amount is very high. Please pray for a supernatural turnaround of the amount and the...
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
I request prayer for a financial breakthrough, I get a good paying job, I will be in a loving marriage.
Replies
4
Views
98
Back
Top Bottom