Please guide and protect my daughter in her dealings ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stargazer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stargazer

Guest
Please guide and protect my daughter in her dealings with the justice system. Let her come to know you and rely on you. Give her the strength and will to build a better future for herself and her son. In Jesus' name to save her from herself.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for praying with me. I believe he is at work on our family's problems. I'm keeping the faith...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for ### ❤️ Heavenly Father, I lift up my daughter ### to You today. Please place Your healing hands over her and give her relief from the migraines that have been causing her so much pain. Calm her body, ease the pressure in her head, and give her peaceful, restorative sleep. Lord, You...
Replies
9
Views
203
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
110
I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for...
Replies
12
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom