2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Some of the corners where I work are beginning to give again in answer to prayers. People are getting upset about it & actually complaining to the office because I'm beginning to make & save money! The office workers are becoming abusive. I don't know where the Director stands on this whether he...
Replies
3
Views
164
A
  • Locked
My ### year old son was just sent to prison this week for shoplifting. He has Chrones disease and is deaf and is afraid because he was forced to testify against gang members who robbed us at gunpoint. He is in the processing center right now waiting to be transferred to the prison he will serve...
Replies
3
Views
104
P
  • Locked
Hello all. My name is ###. I have sought help for depression and anxiety for over half my life, but have not benefited from any treatment provided to me: over ### different medications, ### sessions of electro-convulsive shock therapy (ECT), countless hours of counseling therapy, etc. My body...
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
I PRAY MY SISTERS TO GET GODLY HUSBANDS AND TO GET MARRIED. I PRAY THAT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR, I START HEARING WEEDING AND INTRODUCTION MEETING. IT'S MY DELIGHT TO SEE MY SISTERS MARRIED AND HAPPILY MARRIED. GOD HAS BLESSED MY SISTERS WITH JOBS. BUT I PRAY FOR HIGH PAYING JOBS AND BETTER...
Replies
2
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray dat I get progress in my life and change in my love life and finance
Replies
3
Views
107
W
  • Locked
pray favor for my daughter in court ###. Protection from the system and the law. For God to help us. for my husband is always on some sexual internet. Am tried of it.
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
I request prayer for healing of my body. Restoration of my finances, my peace and joy. Protection of my home, car and job. Relief from depression.
Replies
2
Views
85
T
  • Locked
My sister ### is dieing from type one diabetes. I have type two diabetes. We need prayer. She is much sicker than I am. The prayer of faith can and will heal us.
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
plz pray for ###, his health has been really bad for the past 2 weeks. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
Replies
5
Views
90
C
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a passport to be released and processed before the end of February. Church is asked to pray for this request. Additionally, a prayer request for a boy named ATTAR, asking for no issues with his passport and for his sponsor to leave without trouble...
Replies
2
Views
199
Back
Top Bottom