2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
Today I am praying for my friend ###. She needs to better her personality and not be so jealous of her friends. I ask God to help her to better her personality and be more normal. Amen
Replies
6
Views
92
  • Locked
I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###. I ask that Jesus would bring her back to him. That she would start living for Christ again. She is surrounded herself with many negative people including her new boyfriend who does not love the Lord. I also ask that God would restore our...
Replies
2
Views
73
  • Locked
I am getting some responses but there is always lots of competition. Please pray that even with the competition, the employers and artists want to work with me only, pray that they give me the paying roles I need.
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
Pray that she gets a really good settlement, she has broken bones, ribs, thank God my ### is alive, please pray that the lawyer who is on the case works faster and moves forward with the case, pray that she gets a settlement this year before the summer, we have plans to buy a house in another...
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
Not sure if I will work with ### (co ###/###) please pray that I do a good job, pray that if ### is here I am not nervous, please pray for me that I stop thinking of ###. Please help me.
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
:ord I thank and praise you for the blessings that you have showed upon me. I ask that you continue to walk by my side during this valley in my life. Continue to mold me into hat you would have me to be. Lord I know that I fail daily but I pray for your forgiveness. Thank you Father for my...
Replies
2
Views
87
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. We have had some problems and obstacles in our relationship but things have been improving a little but not enough. I would like to see some more advancement. We have a ### year old daughter together and we had plans of getting married...so please pray that God will...
Replies
2
Views
70
M
  • Locked
I am in debts. I want to repay my debts by disposing a plot of land. May the Lord Jesus show me the right buyer for the right price. Pray that a miracle should happen immediately.
Replies
2
Views
102
  • Locked
SHALOM my friend ### need miracle he have ### cancer please pray for this man amen
Replies
4
Views
125
V
  • Locked
GOD IT IS TO YOUR NAME I COME WITH THE HOPE OF YOU GRANTING ALL THESE REQUESTS IN THE TANGIBLE TERMS I SEEK IN THIS MATERIAL WORLD.. GOD YOU KNOW ALL MY REQUESTS FOR MYSELF REQUIRE MONEY, IF I POSSIBLY CAN AT SOME POINT PAY YOU BACK I WILL DO THAT GOD. GOD I WANT TO GO HOME TO BE WITH THOSE I...
Replies
2
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom