SHALOM my friend ### need miracle he have ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Account Closed
SHALOM my friend ### need miracle he have ### cancer please pray for this man amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord touch his body and lift him up from the sickbed speak healing virtue and continue to lead him into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He has pain in the bladder, when he unrinate he feel pain. i am asking God to Heal ### may God have mercy on him.
Replies
10
Views
170
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
356
I have been caring for a friend named ###, a retired pastor who is blind and partially deaf. My friend is age ### and I just learned that the doctors are thinking of amputating both legs. This man can't see, barely hear, has neuropathy so bad that he can barely feel anything with his hands. He's...
Replies
13
Views
598
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom