I am in debts. I want to repay ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MALAREDISON
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MALAREDISON

Guest
I am in debts. I want to repay my debts by disposing a plot of land. May the Lord Jesus show me the right buyer for the right price. Pray that a miracle should happen immediately.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kindly pray for my debts...tomorrow I should pay my bills...but still I don't have money to pay my bills please...pray...In Jesus name I received money...amen amen amen amen amen amen amen...
Replies
10
Views
198
Lord Jesus Christ please set me free from these horrible debts that don't let me sleep calmly. I can't stop overthinking about my future as an artist. I really want to succeed. Me and my family have had to endure so many tough things. I wish you, the person who's reading this, please pray for...
Replies
8
Views
341
Hello Everyone, First, I want to say thank you for your previous prayers. They have meant the world to me. Last Thursday, I was mentally and fully prepared to take my life because life is overwhelming right now and the debt I have is overbearing and weighing me down heavily. Unexpectedly and...
Replies
11
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom