2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

O
  • Locked
am ### year old ### and no man is cmin 4 me in married, and sister. i av sm 1 i lv bt is going married smone nt me. pls i need a prayer. a prayer to my mum that av been sick 4 abt ### year nw. i want no Jeuse more and more in my life.
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
Please for my family's salvation please. Please join with me in agreement for boldness in telling my family and friends about the Lord. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
94
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong. Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently...
Replies
5
Views
146
N
  • Locked
Good Morning people of God ....I feel like I'm in a dilemma. But I know my God will sort it out, but please put in your prayers. Business, money can just ruin beautiful relationships and friendships. I have a business so I invited another friend to join me. But today I got so angry in such a way...
Replies
5
Views
242
P
  • Locked
My ### and ### need freedom and healing from the extremely oppressive conditions they are in. Please pray!!!
Replies
5
Views
97
P
  • Locked
I desperately need freedom from this strange/extreme pain I got this morning for no reason—except that I have been exposing the enemy. I have to interview for a job tomorrow and need to be fit—my health is one of my key assets. Also, I have been doing odd jobs just to meet my basic needs and am...
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear Father, Thank you for this new day, and for my new life. I am sorry for my sins, I truly repent. I thank you for forgiving me and cleansing me and making me stronger with me and within you. I thank you for our relationship and all I have and all my blessings, for all I see and for what I...
Replies
5
Views
173
G
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I am not pregnant and if I am that it won't survive in my uterus and I will get my period on ### or ### or ### and that it will be very heavy, Lord please! Pray for me, I am not ready to be with child, I am very young and don't have money. Please pray that I am not...
Replies
4
Views
195
G
  • Locked
Everyone please I ask you to please pray that I am not pregnant and get my period on March 3rd or 4th, thank you God bless I am very young and not ready please pray.
Replies
2
Views
96
  • Locked
Please Jesus, bring ### and I together. Send him to me this weekend. It's long overdue. Please help us to get to know each other really well- likes, dislikes, interests, goals, friends and family. Please help us to spend as much time as we can with with each other before we make any plans for...
Replies
3
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom