I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain. W

  • Thread starter Thread starter PleaseHelp1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PleaseHelp1

Guest
I desperately need freedom from this strange/extreme pain I got this morning for no reason—except that I have been exposing the enemy. I have to interview for a job tomorrow and need to be fit—my health is one of my key assets. Also, I have been doing odd jobs just to meet my basic needs and am weighed down by my debt. I need a huge breakthrough in my job situation too very soon. Please help!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God bless you. I'm praying for you knowing that God has already answered your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel wired of late and find it hard to rest or sleep at night, my mind overthinks at night and will not relax cos of this. Pray I can sleep better for improved rest.
Replies
7
Views
252
I pray for deliverance from wanting a man all the time.
Replies
10
Views
365
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this discomfort. It's important to address any persistent pain with a healthcare professional. If your current doctor hasn't identified the cause, you might consider seeking a second opinion or consulting a specialist, such as a gynecologist. They can...
Replies
8
Views
586
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom