Hope And Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Father,

Thank you for this new day, and for my new life. I am sorry for my sins, I truly repent. I thank you for forgiving me and cleansing me and making me stronger with me and within you. I thank you for our relationship and all I have and all my blessings, for all I see and for what I can't see at the moment.

Please protect all my relationships in all the different aspects of my life. I pray my friendships and relationships will become even closer and stronger, and I pray I will make new close friendships. I pray I will bring salt and light and love and joy and inspiration and hope and faith and happiness and courage and strength and wisdom to all people, to your glory.

I pray my niece ### will have a blessed trip to ###.

Father, I ask in Jesus' name, I pray you have and are deeply touching the heart and mind and soul of my future beautiful loving wife, wherever she is, and that she is praying and longing to be with me. Father, I do not know who she is, but you do. Please reveal to her and reveal to me that we are meant for one another. Father, you know who my heart is searching for, please bring us together soon.

Father, I ask in Jesus' name, please also will you do this miracle very very soon and clear and cancel all my debts, that I do not owe anyone anything. Please provide me with enough so I can meet all my needs and the desires of my heart and always stay in credit.

Father, please bless me and all my friends and family with Angels and all the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Father, I ask, I seek, and I knock for these prayers to be answered, in Jesus' name, ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing homelessness. I really need support from being bullied and threatened in a dangerous house that I cannot live in and trust. I was attacked and violently grabbed. I am asked to trust them and then it turns into a violent misunderstanding where I have to leave the house. I live in a...
Replies
10
Views
400
I've been stuck in the military Q cult for over 4 years. Treated like a #TargetedIndividual and/or combination of "NO Contact military police protection". I cannot say enough about how aweful it's made my life. Apparently I am reincarnated and was a biblical figure. I AM NOT NOW nor do I want to...
Replies
13
Views
219
Dear Lord, tomorrow is the day my part 1 results are declared, please give me a positive response, I believe in you. Amen 🤍❤️
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom