2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray that God should send me helper to finance all my business projects, so that I will be able to be independent financially and strong enough to help others who are in need like me now.
Replies
5
Views
236
  • Locked
I desperately need USD ### to save my struggling business and pay off my debts. Please pray with me in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
Psa 57:7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Psa 57:8 Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. Psa 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. Psa 57:10 For thy mercy is...
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
2Sa 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. 2Sa 22:48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me, 2Sa 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them...
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
pray for a nun friend Sr ### who is suffering of breast cancer
Replies
6
Views
102
  • Locked
Exo_15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. Exo 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my...
Replies
3
Views
160
C
  • Locked
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Father I bless and thank You for the month and year so far. Into Your able and capable Hands I commit myself, do something please new, great and marvellous in my life always especially during this my Pediatric Intensive Care Unit rotation. Grant me infinite grace, favor...
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I still continue to pray and ask that my prayers be heard and answered. Please Jesus, find it in your heart to reunite ### and I and let us share this life together. Let us be happy and not take this relationship for granted. Let us each, completely love and respect each other...
Replies
6
Views
94
S
  • Locked
My name is ### Married to ### ### Please pray for my healing and marriage. We just recently got married and currently trying to fall pregnant. Last month I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and the doctor suggested surgery. My husband and I spoke about it and we believe the Lord can heal me...
Replies
5
Views
285
J
  • Locked
pray for me i have persistant stomach pains
Replies
4
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom