2Sa 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadassah

Beloved Servant
2Sa 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

2Sa 22:48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,

2Sa 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

2Sa 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

2Sa 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed (his 'seed' being those who are saved, Jesus is Lord) for evermore.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. 2 Samuel 22:47
Replies
9
Views
58
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for heavenly protection from the enemy. I pray for divine favor and blessing on us. I pray also for the heavenly protection of fellow believers such as ### and ###. Also ### and his wife. I pray for heavenly protection of my father, mother, uncles, brother and the rest of...
Replies
5
Views
151
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for heavenly protection from the enemy. I pray for divine favor and blessing on us. I pray also for the heavenly protection of fellow believers such as ### and ###. Also ### and his wife. I pray for heavenly protection of my father, mother, uncles, brother and the rest of...
Replies
5
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom