2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
pray for me. i am going through very much trouble.
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
My friend ### found breast cancer recently. She did a full mastectomy on her right breast on ###. Tomorrow she'll have her pathology result and the result will decide whether she needs chemotherapy or not. Chemotherapy is too painful and she has already been through all this. It is already very...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Please agree with me for a clear mind as I'm recovering from an addiction I've been bound to for years. Also for deliverance from OCD and doubt. I just want God's peace that passes all understanding and pray that He'll change my desires and give me a desire for holiness and purity so I can be a...
Replies
6
Views
118
  • Locked
Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM 7:03 PM Message starred FROM ### TO You 1 Please pray for me Hide Details I am a single parent who needs a prayer for my children. Youngest child and my only son that he will stay away from vices and his top priority in life is to finish his college degree and...
Replies
4
Views
140
G
  • Locked
Hello, Lord God, Please help that the student saw the accident (when I fell in the stair of the school) will forget it. This day I'm really jinx. No one understands me, my one friend didn't go to me as she found her new friends. I was left alone. The people who saw that time I really wanted to...
Replies
4
Views
114
  • Locked
A prayer for my son, ### once again he is still in jail it's been ### months now there is no evidence on him but since there were ### co-defendants which are girls they are sentencing them all together my son was at the wrong place at the wrong time his name never pops up at the preliminary...
Replies
5
Views
113
S
  • Locked
pary for me just need help in my financica my name is ###. I have send my letter off to the benefits I have not here nothing back yet I need to pay my bills I do not kown y it taking so long can you pary for my kids as well I am fasting 2rrow for ### weeks thank you
Replies
4
Views
191
F
  • Locked
I pray that my ex ### can find forgiveness in his heart and let the negativity surrounding him about our relationship go away. Open his eyes to what we shared through God and please bring him to contact me. Amen
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
My husband left his last job half year ago, to pursue further study, in the hope that he can step into the area he really interested in. (This turned to be a very bad decision and he became unemployed and very hard to find a new job. I was the one who made that stupid suggestion. I was an...
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
praying for my children that God's hand will be upon them not only today but every day of their lives that the precious blood of Jesus will guide them in their studies and in their marriages Lord, it is you Lord. We love and serve and by doing God's will, we will be blessed as a family, and will...
Replies
4
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom