2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
pray for me i am really worry about my life, my partner got accident before one year but still now he hurt and hate me more, and what he thinking i don't know, i am really confused in my life. pls pray for my life and partner come back towards me
Replies
5
Views
192
  • Locked
Dear Lord, help me to overcome the spirit of anger and depression over my life and also help me to over smoking because I am sick and tired of it but I don't know how to stop but with your power I can overcome all things. Lord, if you can help me I will be ever grateful and I promise to serve...
Replies
2
Views
88
A
  • Locked
god i need ### back to me help me if you are listening to me please i love ###
Replies
4
Views
272
C
  • Locked
my left ear is damaged by a heavy blow blood and liquid came out. I got depression after I came from ###. I am ###. I any way had just a little. I was sent to ### too by my father. I had to come back due to him being mad. I want my left ear healed, pray please!
Replies
2
Views
106
O
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a young child with a medical condition, seeking financial and healing support. The family is raising funds and seeking spiritual blessings. The child was recently featured in the local news. Please share with your listeners to join in prayer and raise...
Replies
3
Views
232
M
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me so I can overcome all of my life’s trials and tribulations. Things at the moment seem very uncertain and it's hard to keep a strong faith in the Lord to see me through. Nevertheless, I admit that I do have doubts, but I do not have doubt in his almighty power and...
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
I still haven't found my handbag. But if I could find all my important documents, with your prayers I would be grateful, especially my passport. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
130
S
  • Locked
I am asking for agreement in prayer over my job and my family. I am asking for prayer to give me strength and confidence on my job. And that I perform my job well and will pass my reviews. I am asking for prayer for my parents who are ill. The Lord please heal their sickness. Lately I am praying...
Replies
3
Views
128
C
  • Locked
the antichrist damaged my left ear when I was in hospital. I went to a ###. My name is ###. My left ear bleeded and a liquid too came. I know governments are anti christs. You better pray for me. I was in ### and due to a ### father had to come back.
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a child to come home safely, with concerns about their well-being and treatment by a family member. Please pray for good news from a child welfare agency.
Replies
4
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom