my left ear is damaged by a heavy blow ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chandima7777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chandima7777

Guest
my left ear is damaged by a heavy blow blood and liquid came out. I got depression after I came from ###. I am ###. I any way had just a little. I was sent to ### too by my father. I had to come back due to him being mad. I want my left ear healed, pray please!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what is going on my left ear is be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for me for healing of schwannoma tumors in my head. Pain and tinnitus in my left ear and deterioration of the vein to my left year. Polycystic kidney and liver disease. High blood pressure,High cholesterol and pre-diabetic. I don't feel well because of all these conditions. I can't...
Replies
8
Views
355
Please pray for my left eustachian tube to unblock and function normally so my ear can heal and normal hearing restored. Any nerve damage connected to the ear to be healed. Inflammation or infection to heal. If the jaw joint is inflamed to be healed.Pain to go in Jesus Name. Thank you all for...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom