the antichrist damaged my left ear when i was ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter chandima7777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chandima7777

Guest
the antichrist damaged my left ear when I was in hospital. I went to a ###. My name is ###. My left ear bleeded and a liquid too came. I know governments are anti christs. You better pray for me. I was in ### and due to a ### father had to come back.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, we thank you for what you have been doing to us. We submit our needs unto your able hands. Nothing is impossible in you Lord. I pray that you listen to ###'s request. Show your child that Father, you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask for. In the mighty name of Jesus, whatever is evil along her path we rebuke it in Jesus name and ask that you shower her with abundant blessings Lord. I decree and declare that above all Lord it is done in Jesus name. AMEN.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what is going on my left ear is be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for me for healing of schwannoma tumors in my head. Pain and tinnitus in my left ear and deterioration of the vein to my left year. Polycystic kidney and liver disease. High blood pressure,High cholesterol and pre-diabetic. I don't feel well because of all these conditions. I can't...
Replies
8
Views
355
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom